How To Start a Blog: 5 Steps to Becoming a Blogger in 2022
Blogging was very popular in 2012 and 2013 but this thing went down in a Hibernating. The popular place to get your two dimensional information about a particular topic like food, business, or sports has changed like never before. Not any more. In the year 2020, people around the world are starting up their own blogs and creating content. Unlike the past when people would pick the keyword words and rely on the Google algorithm to come up with keywords, now people are creating content and then seeking it out on the internet.
Yes, I understand that we live in a predominantly text-based web, with the likes of Facebook, and Twitter being the two main destinations for sharing content. However, people like fast delivery and that is what blogging is all about. From in-depth articles, to articles with optional videos and videos with the option to have cross-channel integration in the feeds. In-depth articles would be as good as magazines, and they are providing a better selection of content than all the YouTube videos together.
If you really want to make a difference, or if you want to be in the conversation online at all, you have to start a blog. There is no cost in creating a blog and it doesn’t require capital. In fact, it is an excellent way to spread a company’s name online. We have compiled a very helpful list that can help you start a blog with a few basic steps. Check out this article to start a blog!
Here are the 5 steps to creating a blog.
1. Choose a website or platform where blogging is suitable. Facebook is not the right platform for you. Twitter is not the right platform for you. Google is not the right platform for you. LinkedIn is not the right platform for you.
If you haven’t done it yet, they are better than the average subreddits or newsletters. You may have a rather large number of contacts and you just want a simple posting to show off your company name. I bet you you aren’t reading a blog from the beginning, right? Some successful companies have gone through the website slow/slowly and the commenters are smarter than we might think. In other words, if you haven’t blogged, you are probably missing out.
2. Make sure you have a blog dashboard. If you have a phone, and no mobile browser, take screenshots of the blog and then paste them in your dashboard. If you have a desktop or laptop, you can click and paste it into your blog so it shows you all the comments there. Use the link in the introductory screen to link to the dashboard so you can get an idea of who is reading what.
3. Check the CMS. It is a big software. You need to understand it but you will have to be crafty and use it. For example, using GitHub to upload content might help save you time. If you haven’t done it yet, they are better than the average subreddits or newsletters. You may have a rather large number of contacts and you just want a simple posting to show off your company name online. I bet you aren’t reading a blog from the beginning, right? Some successful companies have gone through the website slow/slowly and the commenters are smarter than we might think. In other words, if you haven’t blogged, you are probably missing out.
4. Set a publication time. Don’t use too many fonts. If you’re not using your fonts to replace them or optimize them, get it right or it can look like a lot of stickers. Or, if you can’t use the fonts you use elsewhere, find a solution for a few dollars a month to edit it right.
5. Put everything into the comments section. You should expect to see some nice comments about the content you have created. More is better.
As a kid, blogging was very popular. I hope that making a blog and creating content will give you the same feeling. It will take you in a whole new direction for your career and open up more opportunities. Heck, even your kid is still at the playground with his friends and there will be plenty of opportunity to play! So, if you want to start a blog for the first time, pick it up and run with it. No tricks needed and no experience is required. Just start and enjoy the ride!
Post a Comment